NYU Perlmutter Cancer Center Kite Flyers!
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
NYU PCC community of colleagues, patients and families are taking a stand against lung cancer, and we hope you'll stand with us! Together, we can show the world that it’s time to make surviving lung cancer the expectation, not the exception.
Here are three ways you can join us in making this vision a reality:
- Click on the "Join" button to join our team!
- Fly a kite (for a cure!) on August 30!
- Engage your family, children you know and friends!
- Donate to a team member to support fundraising for lung cancer research! – find the team list on the right side of this page (IF AND ONLY IF it is convenient)
- Spread the word about our teams by sending the link to this webpage to everyone you know
Together we will support the Lung Cancer Research Foundation and its mission to improve lung cancer outcomes by funding research for the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and cure of lung cancer. On event day, our team will enjoy being together, even if virtually, but the real reward is that we're raising awareness and funds that will save lives. You can help us bring hope to those affected by lung cancer.
If you can join our team for the event, we’d love to have you! We can’t wait to celebrate our successes with you on event day.