Join us and...
- Honor a loved one
- Connect with the lung cancer community for a yoga flow
- Create hope + support for improved lung cancer outcomes
Free to Breathe Yoga is a one-of-a-kind event where fundraising teams enjoy yoga and community. This year, we're going virtual! Teams honor those who have been diagnosed with lung cancer, while celebrating health and the power of breath. Participants raise critically needed funds for research to improve lung cancer outcomes.
- Connect #TogetherSeparately with a community focused on supporting lung cancer research
We will be using Zoom – watch your email for the link! Be sure to take plenty of selfies and share on social media, #freetobreathe!
- Opening remarks from Dennis Chillemi, Executive Director of LCRF
- Sharing from one of our investigators, Dr. Khinh Ranh Voong
- Lung cancer survivor Jaymie Bowles tells her powerful story
- Mission moment: Share your colors
These colors have meaning – represent by decorating your space and wearing your colors
- Meditation will begin at approximately 11:20 AM, led by Natalie Koberstein
- Gentle Yoga Flow will begin immediately after the meditation, also led by Natalie (The flow will focus on breathing and stretching and is perfect for all levels.)
Joining us on event day
Who are YOU breathing for?
Download, print and personalize signs to stick to your yoga mat or hang up on event day. Find more signs and shareables here! Be sure to download your Welcome Kit, which has even more details about the event and what you can expect.