Join us and...
- Honor a loved one
- Connect with the lung cancer community before heading out in your neighborhood to walk
- Create hope + support for improved lung cancer outcomes
The Free to Breathe Walk brings people together to raise awareness and funds for lung cancer research. This year, we're going virtual! Teams honor and support those who have been diagnosed with lung cancer, while celebrating hope for improving future lung cancer outcomes.
- Connect #TogetherSeparately with a community focused on supporting lung cancer research
We will be using Zoom – watch your email for the link! Be sure to take plenty of selfies and share on social media, #freetobreathe!
- Hear how your support has impacted a researcher and a lung cancer survivor
- Mission moment: Share your colors
These colors have meaning – represent by wearing your colors and decorating your yard
Who are YOU walking for?
Download, print and personalize signs to wear as you walk. Find more signs and shareables here! Be sure to download your Welcome Kit, which has even more details about the event and what you can expect.