Join us and...
- Honor a loved one
- Connect with the lung cancer community
- Create hope + support for improved lung cancer outcomes
The Free to Breathe Walk brings people (like YOU!) together to raise awareness and funds for lung cancer research. Join our nationwide livestream rally, then walk in your own community. Teams honor and support those who have been diagnosed with lung cancer, while celebrating hope for improving future lung cancer outcomes.
Get the app!
- Connect #TogetherSeparately with a community focused on supporting lung cancer research
We will be using Zoom – watch your email for the link!
- Hear from our investigators, lung cancer survivors and supporters
- Mission moment: Share your colors
These colors have meaning – represent by decorating with and wearing your colors.
- Head out to walk in your community. Be sure to take plenty of selfies and share on social media, #freetobreathewalk!